Evodia Consulting is looking for a User Testing/Researcher to work on a task in Warwickshire. User interviews and/or focus groups will need to be conducted at convenient locations for our users across the UK. This is expected to last 1 month, and has a day rate of £400.
To consult on, collaboratively assist with and arrange user testing and research for our corporate website. To conclude with a report and/or presentation summarising learnings and recommended actions.
Who you will work with
You'll be working primarily with an in-house Digital & UX Designer, head of creative and others (as required) in our in-house Digital team.
What you will do
- To assist and consult on the formulation of our user testing for our corporate website.
- To recruit end-users, arrange and co-conduct/facilitate any user interviews and focus groups agreed on.
- To provide a report and/or presentation summarising learnings and recommended actions
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Demonstrate extensive experience conducting user testing and research as individual interviews and groups - 20 points
- Demonstrate their own ability to apply research learning outcomes to website design - 10 points
- Have demonstrable experience of designing web navigation and site structure - 10 points
- Demonstrate their abilities as a strong and clear communicator - 10 points
- Demonstrate extensive experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research - both open ended and task specific - 10 points
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- In depth knowledge of branding and brand experience - 4 points
- Previous experience in the agricultural or horticultural sectors - 8 points
- Experience of the food production sector - 4 points
- Experience and skills in website rapid-prototyping - 4 points