Evodia Consulting is looking for an SC Cleared UKMFTS Safety Manager to support the 3 TAA facing SMS, ensuring compliance with POSMS, DE&S Policy and MAA regulation. The task is based in Bristol and will last until the end of March 2020. We are able to offer a day rate of c£500pd inside IR35.
Support the 3 TAA facing SMS, ensuring compliance with POSMS, DE&S Policy and MAA regulation.
- Develop artefacts, processes, tools and systems that support common platform SMS activities.
- Identification, and generation, of common tools and processes that will drive efficiencies across all three SMS.
- Working with Platform ASEP personnel, develop systems that align with the progressive ASPIRE engineering toolset.
- Support Platform ASEP Managers in Safety/ Airworthiness Issue Management through the provision of expert advice and guidance.
- Provide critical update, and through life maintenance to, the UKMFTS Safety Management Plan, capturing core SMS governance and structure, with Annex’s depicting the local arrangements of each of the three UKMFTS SMS.
- Provide core AS reporting to the Operating Centre, through regular Safety Sit Reps and ASSERT.
- Undertake assurance activity on AS systems and processes across the core and all three platform SMS.
- Mature and develop the UKMFTS Safety Culture, through provision of HF & EM training to customer facing personnel.
- Manage the UKMFTS Engineering SQEP register, developing complimentary processes as required.