Design and develop forms and workflows to automate the data capture and workflows. To build a solution for document management for critical business documents, linked to the ERP solution (Dynamics 365). O365 Technology stack : Sharepoint Online with Power Automate / Power Apps and/or Nintex.
To build and implement SharePoint sites, Apps and Workflow solutions to deliver data and document management processes as part of the digital transformation.
Home based during Covid 19 restrictions then Teddington
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Proven experience of excellent functional & technical knowledge on the Microsoft cloud technologies (SharePoint Online, Azure, Power Platform – Power Automate, Power Apps (Model Driven and Canvas Apps), CDS)
- Referenceable experience of building sustainable and supportable SharePoint solutions with workflows (Power Automate and / or Nintex)
- Good technical documentation skills
- Good communication skills at all levels of the organisation, comfortable communicating technical information to a non-technical audience
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience with PCF and Portals and Power BI
- Azure DevOps for organizing and managing workload
- Capable and happy to mentor and develop the technical skillset of the internal team and to handover activities as required
- Experience of estimating, planning and delivering to timescales within the framework of projects
Evodia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply now >