- Day-to-day ownership for facilitation of scrum ceremonies,
- Supporting, safeguarding and focusing the scrum team on a day to day basis to achieve sprint objectives,
- Act as first level enablement for scrum team members,
- Responsible for facilitating resolution of sprint blockers and impediments with internal service providers, as first point of contact for scrum team,
- Forecasting and monitoring of scrum sprint velocity through backlog and sprints (via Jira),
- Collaboration with team technical experts, Product Owners and Delivery Manager to plan and manage sprint workload,
- Coach the scrum team in SAFe/Agile/Scrum and drive efficiency of the scrum,
- Help team or individuals to clarify goals and actions to achieve them,
- Provide daily reporting and general resource support to Delivery Manager,
- Support and enablement to Product Owners in ensuring the backlog is in good shape for future sprints.
- Responsible for running sprint retrospectives and sprint planning sessions.
Experience and skills
- Expertise in running large scrums of cross-functional technical experts to deliver products and functionality to the client on time,
- Natural and outstanding communication skills as an effective force to facilitate fast-paced delivery within your scrum and liaison with other scrums, operational teams and stakeholders,
- Expertise in estimation and planning sprints,
- Proven ability to track and remove impediments,
- Excellent demonstrable conflict resolutions skills,
- Proven expertise in the use of Atlassian Jira/Confluence,
- Success as a robust scrum coach to ensure the team follows method consistently,
- Good experience and understanding of software development processes and procedures to understand team needs.
- Experience of pragmatic application of SAFe/Agile/Scrum to meet client’s goals
- Proven experience of waterfall delivery of products and services and application of agile/waterfall combined,
- Knowledge of other agile methodology and frameworks like SAFe, Kanban, XP, etc.,
- Experience of working with project delivery teams implementing CI/CD, DevOps and developing user-centred design,
- Experience of projects building and configuring directories and associated processes (joiners, movers, leavers).
In order to undertake this role, you will need to be eligible to undergo Security Clearance or hold Security Clearance.
Evodia Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply now >