Evodia Consulting is looking for a SC Cleared User Researcher to work on a task in Bristol. This is a 40 day contract, with an option to add an additional 20 days. The maximum day rate is £500 outside IR35.
DBS are looking for a user researcher to capture and document user needs of the Finance and Human Resources in-house test teams and business units.
This will require travel to Cheadle Hulme and Liverpool with initial work in Bristol. They will need to engage with external BA reviewing current processes.
Who you will work with
The supplier will be working with Finance and Civilian HR business teams, in house Software Testers, Delivery Manager and external Business Analyst
What you will do
The DBS organisation is looking to improve current manual testing of software changes within the Chief Information Officer's programme of work. This will include regression and volumetric testing.
The project is in the early stage of Discovery, with Alpha delivery due by March 2020.
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in multi-disciplinary Agile teams
- Experience of delivering outputs in line with GDS standards and assessment process
- Experience of developing and validating user needs including digital assistance, user stories and profiles
- Provide evidence of excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate simply and clearly
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Provide evidence of delivery within a Government Department
- Proposal evaluation Criteria - the proposed approach - How findings will be structured and documented - examples of related experience