Evodia Consulting is looking for a SC Cleared Information/Requirements Engineer to work on a task in Corsham. This contract is ASAP to 1st December 2019, and has a negotiable day rate. This role is inside IR35.
- Develop the Information Exchange Requirement to articulate the required information flows and identified solutions throughout the E-7 Programme.
- Identify and develop the requirements for shared, collaborative and corporate applications for Air C2 and enabling capabilities.
- Ensure coherence with the Defence C4ISR information domain through engagement with Joint C4ISR Capabilities.
- Manage and collate SME advice to inform the development of System Requirement Documents (SRD).
- Ensure linkage and coherence with the delivery of Jt Cyber and Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) programmes through engagement with JFC, ISS, sS Command and PAG, acting as the E-7 intelligent customer for CEMA capability requirements.
- Ensure that CIS is integral to the planning and provisioning of the major infrastructure projects associated with E-7.
- Ensure detailed CIS specifications are produced for all associated infrastructure projects, detailing generic installation, site-specific and end user requirements.
- Enact the HQ AIR Command policy on CIS infrastructure specifications to streamline processes and improve the quality of outputs.
- Ensure the SCIDA Technical Agents are engaged to certify that all project CIS installations are compliant with MOD regulations.
- Ensure adherence to the audit process across Air TLB, ensuring governance, assurance and accreditation is in place for all applications used on the platform.
- Provide assistance to the RM and Programme Manager to support the development and subsequent management of a pan-DLOD ITEA Plan.
- Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Opportunities (RAIDO).
- Monitor emerging risks, opportunities and issues, raising them to the attention of the appropriate Risk manager.
- Manage E-7 Pan-DLOD risks and issues related to the delivery and graduation in to service of CEMA capabilities.
- Identify and exploit innovation opportunities for CEMA capabilities in order to enhance AIR’s capability and influence future requirements.
- Lead discreet ICT projects as directed by the E-7 Programme Manager.
- Evaluate the impact of any new higher-level legislation, directives, policies or initiatives that may affect the E-7 Programme and establish implementation plans.
- Promote cultural change; raise the understanding of IM amongst the AWACS community through inform, influence, intervene and innovate.
- As required, provide input to the following meetings:
- Programme Boards
- Project/Programme Review Meetings
- Sub-working groups
- Preliminary Design Review/Critical Design reviews
- 3OA stocktakes
Skills and Experience Required
- Must have prior experience of working at Corsham, ideally in a project delivery/RM