Update, maintain C4ISR Applications Roadmap, C4ISR Applications Baseline and Implementation Change Log. Secretariat support Technical Change Committee.
Manage, update, maintain the CIAS SharePoint Website and CIAS Interventions Log. Technical support
Support development/dependency roadmap for NATO/FAS.
Identify options to deliver solution for specific interventions including technical options, appropriate funding, approvals route
Who you will work with
The ASDT C4ISR Programme Manager requires a skilled specialist who is also willing to impart knowledge/advise.
What you will do
The C4ISR Information Services coherence work being undertaken by ASDT requires additional Technical Coherence Services support to meet the needs of the Mission(S) User community and to interact with NATO(S) users in coalition operations and/or exercises.
There is a continuing opportunity to drive coherence across the deliveries by working together to deliver synergies within the application delivery space and requirements for supporting documentation.
The existing Coherence Specialist requires support for the following coherence activities:
- Governance structure coherence
- Multiple road mapping of applications across different areas
- NATO Interaction & Coherence
- Intervention co-ordination
- Intervention resolution activities
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Proven experience of working within a programme of similar size and complexity within MOD - 10 points
- Workshopping; ability to lead small to medium sized groups of stakeholders to extract relevant information to feed into coherence work - 5 points
- The ability to work under pressure and adhere to challenging timescales - 5 points
- Proven organisational skills - 10 points
- Strong analytical skills - 5 points
- Excellent communication skills - 5 points
- Reporting; ability to gather, analyse and present accurate, consistent messages to senior management boards - 5 points
- Experience in working in a large-scale change programme - 10 points
- Demonstration of working on a large-scale technical project / programme - 5 points
- Must have previous experience of working with legacy systems - Operational deployed IT and Bearer Systems in particular – 15 points
- Must have experience of interoperability, Installation and Integration Testing – 10 points
- Must have appropriate SQWEP technical skills in the telecommunications and application areas – 15 points
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Ability to understand coherence programme objectives and proactively manage this piece of work – 5 Points
- IT literate, with experience of Microsoft Office 365 including SharePoint - 10 points
In order to undertake this role, you will need to hold Security Clearance.