Evodia Consulting is looking for a SC Cleared Business Analyst to work on a task in Bristol. This is a 40 day contract with an optional additional 20 days, and has a day rate of £550 outside IR35.
Manual testing is time consuming and vulnerable to human error which could result in software error going into live system.
Who you will work with
The supplier will be working with Finance and Civilian HR business teams, in house Software Testers, Delivery Manager and external User Researcher.
What you will do
The DBS organisation is looking to improve current manual testing of software changes, within the Chief Information Officer's programme of work. This will include regression and volumetric testing.
This project is in the early stage of Discovery, with Alpha delivery due by March 2020.
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a multi-disciplinary Agile teams.
- IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional.
- Provide evidence of (minimum 2 years) having a proven ability to elicit, analyse and model business processes.
- Be self-motivated and experience in facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Provide evidence of excellent stakeholder management, written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate simply and clearly.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Provide evidence of delivery within a Government Department.