Evodia Consulting is looking for a SC Cleared Agile Business Analyst to work on a task is Croydon. This is a 12 month contract, with a maximum day rate of £550 outside IR35.
You will work on projects within the Immigration Portfolio which focus on improving the technology services used to deliver the visa and immigration service for the UK. Deliverables will include value streams, customer journeys, business processes, delivery roadmaps, volumetrics, business cases and user stories. run workshops, engage closely with business users.
Who you will work with
Home Office civil servants, contractors and suppliers.
Other roles within the team: Back end and Front end developers, BA, Interaction Designer, User Researcher, DevOps, Technical Architect, Delivery Manager, Product Owner and Product Manager
What you will do
The vacancy is for a Business Analyst with experience working within Agile teams to develop business analysis products including user journeys, value streams, detailed process maps / operating procedures, well defined User Stories and acceptance criteria, in order to deliver a more efficient, user-focused service.
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Significant experience in Business Analysis (Minimum 5 years)
- Proven-Experience in decomposing and simplifying complex problems (National-Scale)
- Significant experience working with Senior Stakeholders with proven ability to influence and manage expectations on deliverables
- Epic and Story writing in accordance with standard Agile best-practice
- Data analysis and modelling experience
- Rules-Based Management System experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Security Clearance
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience working in the public sector
- Government Digital Service experience