Evodia Consulting is looking for a Release Manager to work on a task in Liverpool. This is an initial 6 month contract, with a maximum day rate of £550 outside IR35.
Holding an active SC Clearance would be advantageous.
Responsible for a wide range of Technical releases including management of resources detailed release/ plans, liaising with key stakeholders and suppliers for transition to live services.
Who you will work with
You’ll be working with Project managers and suppliers to deliver a number of projects/ releases into Live Service.
What you will do
- Creating and enhancing release process across HMPO Transformation projects.
- Creating, maintaining and distributing road-map /project plans for forthcoming releases.
- Liaising with different delivery teams and sites to coordinate releases.
- Communicating with internal and external teams on forthcoming releases.
- Preparing the change management documentation to accompany a release.
- Being a point of contact for issues arising with a particular release.
- Providing regular status reports on a release and ad-hoc reports for the leadership team.
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Proven ability in delivering Technical projects and products using the appropriate waterfall / agile project management methodologies.
- Experience working with Product/ Project Managers to define the roadmap / Project plan for any given product deliverables
- Experience in leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Experience in matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Stakeholder management expertise
- Presentational skills
- Experience of working in the government/public sector
- SC Clearance