Principle Procurement Officer
- Achieving and reporting on savings and efficiencies achieved with costs including spend, scrappage, usage and inventory levels
- Executing end to end procurement processes, including data collection, document preparation, negotiation, contract award, contract management and supplier relationship management
- Managing communication with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Communicating priorities and business plans to internal and external stakeholders whilst ensuring that all programmes and projects deliver to time, cost and quality requirements
- Developing and motivating staff
- Setting standards and values for the team, ensuring effective communications with staff are in place
- Defining, analysing and interpreting financial data confidently.
You will support the Commercial Manager and wider Line Management to ensure that UKMOD meets its commitment to deliver the works packages agreed via the CIDP and ensure that Performance is managed satisfactorily.
You will also contribute fully to the requirement to explore and introduce additional supply sources.
- Must be a strong leader
- Will ideally have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Facilities management experience
- Commercial specialist with strong procurement experience.
- Contract Management
- Framework Knowledge
- Tender Management