Evodia Consulting is looking for a PEGA Environment Lead Business Architect to work on a task in London. Travel to other sites in the UK will be required on occasion. This is an 8 - 12 month contract, with a maximum day rate of £650. We assume this task falls outside IR35.
HRA's programme it to deliver an integrated single platform for research applications approval, supporting Clinical Trials and all research applications. This involves replacement and upgrade of all the HRA research systems, including the core applications, HARP and IRAS. The programme uses the PEGA platform to deliver the required functionality changes
Who you will work with
The HRA has a team of staff consisting of a Scrum Master, Programme Manager, Resourcing Manager, Product Managers, Testers and SMEs (subject matter experts). There are also a number of partners with PEGA knowledge having competencies around PEGA Business Architect and System Architects.
What you will do
The role is responsible for undertaking the business and systems analysis and documenting of business functional requirements to support the delivery of the various components of the Systems Replacement programme using the PEGA Platform.
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- 5 + years of experience in a PEGA LBA role defining solutions in complex (i.e. multi-project, multi-system) environments and aligned to multiple delivery methodologies included Waterfall and Agile (preferred).
- Experience of leading inception / elaboration sessions using DCO and other standard Agile practices essential.
- Experience for documenting and reviewing requirements, business and customer journey maps, use cases, user stories etc as appropriate
- Experience of PEGA version 7.x essential
- Demonstrable experience in the timely delivery of medium-large scale development programmes / projects.
- Educated to degree level
- PEGA Certified Business Architect.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience of JIRA beneficial.
- PEGA Underwriting and PEGA customer service for assurance beneficial
- Experience in PEGA Marketing and Decisioning
- Experience in the PEGA assurance framework including product builder
- Assurance industry experience beneficial.
- Experience of delivering with vendor teams would be beneficial, ideally with an offshore component.
- Prior management, supervisory and/or team leadership experience is beneficial.
- Scrum Master certification beneficial
- PEGA Certified System architect or higher beneficial