Evodia Consulting is looking for a SC Cleared Mission Systems Solutions Engineering Manager to work on a task in Bristol. This contract will last until the end of March 2020, and the day rate is c£500 (negotiable) INSIDE IR35.
MHC is a key transformational programme, consisting of Maritime Mine Counter Measures (MMCM) (Mine Hunting Capability), WILTON, MCMIAB, SWEEP and the Host Platform. It will bring innovative technologies to the front line, proving effectiveness and efficient delivery of capability and releasing a significant Royal Navy manpower dividend. Adoption of autonomous technology is fundamental to this transition.
MHC will continue to define the capability solution through further investment in de-risking Maritime Autonomous Systems (MAS) by continuing the technology demonstrators, trials and analysis by demonstrating a MAS-based route survey capability (Project WILTON) and an Operational Demonstrator (MCMiaB - Mine Counter Measures in a Box).
- Manage the development of the Mission System Solutions for the MHC programme
- Develop a mission system solution set for each of the competing methods of delivering the MHC capability
- Deliver demonstration systems for alternative sensor/effector options to those currently available
- Support the trade-off activities between mission systems, C3I and ship concepts for each of the competing methods of delivering the MHC capability
- Manage certification of pyrotechnic use within MHC programme.
- Background in technology design, development and introduction to service.