Evodia Consulting is looking for a Lead Business Architect to work on a task in Plymouth 4 days a week. This is an initial 6 month contract with option to extend to 12 months, and has a maximum day rate of £850.
HMLR is embarking on a major change programme that seeks to transform and modernise the services we provide and how we provide them. A Lead Business Architect with experience of large scale agile transformations is required to assist at the programme level to develop requisite business architecture.
Who you will work with
The role will be part of the HMLR technical architecture function with a need to work closely with the Business Analyst community and Digital/Data programme (including service managers/service designers).
What you will do
- Assist with identification and definition of requisite Business Architecture for HMLR change programmes.
- Develop HMLRs existing business capabilities, embed alignment with this approach to encourage standardisation of business processes and re-use of solutions.
- Implement a framework that maintains alignment across service design, business architecture, data architecture and technical architecture.
- Provide leadership to demonstrate & embed practice of business architecture within an agile delivery environment, working closely with HMLR staff to build internal capability.
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Proven track record in mapping, developing and improving end-to-end business architecture in a large scale enterprise environment [30%]
- Demonstrate experience of Business Architecture concepts including Value Stream Mapping and Capability Modelling (identifying opportunities for reuse).[30%]
- Ability to assimilate domain expertise quickly and think creatively to articulate innovative ideas to solve complex business problems. [20%]
- Strong communication, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills; able to ensure that advice regarding the service specialism is acted upon [20%]
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Prior experience of working in central government