Deliver integration of targeting applications & capabilities across multiple Defence infrastructure hosting environments at multiple security domains. Creation of approved Main Gate Business Case & out-letter from the IAB; Produce project documentation/Commercial documentation/through life support documentation (TLMP, Service Transition, support wrap, Obsolescence management, Safety Case/Statement);Deliver fully accredited capability onto systems & infrastructures.
What you will do
A specialist Targeting Digital Project Manager is required to deliver Targeting capability for the UK MOD. This will involve management of the digital approvals process as well as procurement, Maintenance and integration of multiple targeting applications from various sources onto UK infrastructures. The work will require a detailed understanding of the end-to-targeting process as well as the technical requirements and experience for on-boarding targeting applications onto high classification hosting systems in accordance with JSP 604.
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Have experience as a technical IT Project Manager in a similar organisation within last 3 years.
- Provide an example of delivering, integrating and configuring Targeting or related applications within last 3 years
- Can demonstrate knowledge of the MOD approvals process in the delivery of ICT and software application projects (example within the last 2 years).
- Have a valid Association of Project Management (APM) Project Management Qualification (PMQ) or equivalent.
- Have sufficient experience of dealing with remote groups of stakeholders and managing expectations and communications between disparate groups
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse and comment on technical design documentation
- Can demonstrate IT Literacy with experience using project management tools and applications such as EPM, ARM, ADAM
- End to End Experience of the MOD targeting process
- Experience conducting analysis and review of targeting applications and hosting design
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Experience of working with above secret applications
- Can demonstrate experience working with a variety of Defence environments
- Sufficient experience liaising with industry partners
- Prove an ability to gather, analyse and present accurate, consistent messages to senior management boards
- Experience working with ITAR restricted materials (example within the last 2 years).
- Experience of working on delivery of ICT projects in MOD (example in the last 2 years).
- Agile experience.
In order to undertake this role, you will need to hold Developed Vetting clearance.
Evodia Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply now >