An excellent opportunity for an interim Commercial Manager or specialist with varying levels of experience in delivering infrastructure public sector procurements. This is an opportunity to support an exciting FM Procurement for overseas locations. You will have conducted or been involved in sourcing and tendering for construction or FM (hard and soft) projects and have a understanding in NEC 3 or 4 contracts, be familiar with OJEU and public sector procurement regulations and governance. Please note, you must Be currently SC cleared or be eligible to undergo SC clearance at offer stage if not already held .
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Postholder will provide the commercial support, providing assistance in the development of Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) documentation in conjunction with DIO Commercial and internal project team colleagues.
- Attend project meetings, workshops as required with responsibility for capturing follow-on actions, evidence gathering, etc.
- The postholder may be expected to attend overseas project specific site visits as well as supporting the commercial/price evaluation process for each project.
- Supporting the set-up and administration of e-tendering & evaluation tool including liaison with bidders on system operation throughout
- Support transition and contract management post contract award
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Understanding, advice and application of EU, UK and department procurement legislation, and experience of FM
- Knowledge of NEC 3 or 4 contracts
- Excellent public sector procurement knowledge including OJEU legislation
- Operate from Glasgow or Wyton base location with occasional flexibility to travel to stakeholder and project meetings as required
- Preferable to hold MCIPS (Membership of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Preferred.)
- SC - security clearance