Evodia Consulting is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist to work on a task in London. This is an 18 month contract, with a maximum day rate of £425 OUTSIDE IR35.
Holding a current SC Clearance would be advantageous.
Opportunity to work on a Cloud Analytical platform and help build and improve its functionality, robustness and future proof its capability.
Who you will work with
The team is embedded with the Analytical community and serves other external departments, but all users are Analysts (Statisticians, Economists, Operational Researchers and Social Researchers).
What you will do
- Assess the organisation Analytical platform to provide and advise on the areas to strengthen and make for performant.
- To seek new Cloud (public or private) functionality and service to help meet growing and future needs.
- Migrating services and software from different platforms to cloud platforms.
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Have minimum two years demonstrable experience in working in a cloud environment
- Have minimum five years experience working in technology
- Evidence of at least one application migration to a cloud environment
- Experience of working with a Microsoft Windows Server environment (any version)
- Experience of working with an Ubuntu Linux Server environment (any version)
- Have experience of working with sensitive and secure data (commercial or personal)
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Ubuntu Bash scripting
- Powershell scripting
- SQL query writing/debugging
- SQL stored procedure writing/debugging
- Deploying live web applications
- PHP scripting