Evodia Consulting is looking for an SC Cleared C4ISR Requirements Manager to work at MOD ISS Corsham. The task will initially last until 20 December 2020 with scope to be extended. We are able to offer a day rate of c£550pd inside IR35.
Role: JFC Cap C4ISR Requirements Manager, working at Information Systems and Services Corsham; within the C2 Applications Delivery Team.
- Capture and agree necessary User Requirements for relevant projects and programmes within the Application Services and Dev/ops Tower (ASDT), in the context of both traditional and Agile development methodologies.
- Requirements lead for continuous capability improvement of the OEHE/C4ISR Toolset.
- Drive applications coherence and improved end to end information product flows under the C4ISR Customer Advisory Board (CAB) governance framework to improve the capabilities being delivered through applications.
- Lead on testing and acceptance strategies for relevant projects and programmes through development and manage the necessary acceptance activities to assure contracts deliver to meet user and capability needs.
- Maintain engagement with JFC CAP, Jt User and FLC stakeholder community to aid development of C4ISR applications roadmap and reporting on cross DLOD programme delivery.
- Provide technical assistance, advice and guidance to Capability Audit Process and ABC submissions.