Business Analyst to run a discovery phase to understand SharePoint 2019 requirements, and produce the following outputs:
- Use Cases and User Stories for all Users of SP19
- Produce a validated System Requirements Document for infrastructure (to complement High Level Design) and business layer requirements in the form of a specification
Working alongside the Requirements Manager, the Specialist will work on understanding the User and system requirements for infrastructure and Business layer for the SharePoint 2019 delivery. The Business Analyst will assemble the requirements into a coherent data set suitable for use on a Defence Competition.
Experience and skills
- MOD DV clearance required on day one of the appointment due to the sensitivity of the role.
- Experience of SharePoint 2019
- Proven experience of Analsyst roles preferbly in Government Roles
- Experience of modelling business processes.
- Experience of developing user stories and business requirements
- Experience of working/engaging with stakeholders at all levels.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis
- Experience in Agile Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
You shall abide by:
DEFCON 5J(Edn 18/11/16)-Unique Identifiers
DEFCON 76(Edn 12/06)-Contractor’s Personnel at Government Sites
DEFCON 501(Edn 11/17)-Definitions and Interpretations
DEFCON 522(Edn 11/17)-Payment and Recovery of Sums Due
DEFCON 658(Edn 10/17)-Cyber
DEFCON 659A(Edn 02/17)-Security Measures
DEFCON 660(Edn 12/15)-Official-Sensitive Security Requirements
DEFCON 703(Edn 08/13)-Intellectual Property Rights - Vesting in the Authority
In order to undertake this role, you will need to be eligible to undergo or hold Developed Vetting clearance
Evodia Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply now >