Key tasks include
- Draw on experience in business change, rationalisation and transformation while working closely with the nominated product manager to define a product approach to meet the specified user need.
- Gather, develop and document process maps and requirements.
- Ensure that requirements are clearly understood and necessary information is available to the development team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Have a strong understanding Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall project management methodologies.
- A track record of delivering successful, user centric systems that deliver business value.
- Developed leadership skills including the confidence to engage and communicate effectively with both military and civilian stakeholders and system users.
- Experience of working in a Defence environment is highly desirable.