Evodia Consulting is looking for an SC Cleared Safety Manager with Armoured Fighting Vehicle experience to act as the Delivery Team Lead for APS safety and environmental issues. The task is based in Bristol and will last until the end of March 2020. We are able to offer a day rate of c£500pd inside IR35.
The Safety Manager role is required to act as the Delivery Team Lead for APS safety and environmental issues and will be used flexibly to meet Project priorities.
Key Deliverables/responsibilities will be:
- Write the S&E Plan for the APS Project.
- Track and report the delivery of the S&E Plan against the specified objectives.
- Manage/review the S&E tasks with Dstl, ITS and EDP Mode 2.
- Attend and contribute to working groups with suppliers and customers.
- Provide SQEP S&E input in the procurement strategy.
- Provide SQEP S&E input in the requirements.
- Support to the approval process - management/preparation for the OME Safety Review Panel (OSRP).
- Identify and finalise the required project S&E tasks.
- Identify and finalise SOW for discrete output based S&E activities.
- Safety and Environmental Panels to be held – specify the role of the L2 Safety Manager in this activity.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and policy.
- Preliminary hazard identification workshops to be set up and run.
- Environmental Impact identification workshops to be set up and run.
- Create and maintain Hazard Log.
- Create and maintain Environmental Features Matrix.
- Highly desirable to have recent Armoured Fighting Vehicle experience within the survivability domain.
- Must be able to cover Safety and Environmental aspects.