- Presents the Trademark Workflow products and services to existing clients primarily through calling, but also through direct mail and email.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals as agreed with Inside Sales Lead.
- Focuses on both protecting the core business through retaining current customer spend as well as maximizing the potential through active upsell.
- Achieves inside sales activity objectives including dials, successful calls, lead generation and close ratios.
- Full sales and account management responsibility for an identified group of customers within region.
- Proactively manage end-to-end business development process including sales pipeline management.
- Well-versed in ‘total solution selling’ regularly demonstrates ability to sell on value. Moves the conversation away from price.
- Uses probing questions with customers in order to ascertain the potential for sales of other IP and Brand protection products. Does pre-qualification and passes on leads to colleagues.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasizes features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained.
- Develops and implements targeted selling initiatives to ensure deliverable and profitable growth of client revenue
- Has thorough knowledge of client’s needs; understands customer workflows and what is important to their business.
- Gathers and logs all call information, sales order and profile activity in CRM system. Prepares regular sales reports and forecasts as required, including sales pipeline.
- May be asked to represent company at trade association meetings and trade shows to promote products.
- Coordinates liaison between inside sales department and other internal departments.
- Minimum 3 years inside sales/telemarketing experience, including cold calling
- German language skills are a must (Full working proficiency or Native speaker)
- Proven inside sales success, can show several years over achievement of personal inside sales goals
- Familiarity with navigating multiple levels of an organization in order to establish contact with key decision makers
- Established record of closing new business within assigned territory
- Results-oriented, motivated by sales success
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Autonomous, enjoys taking responsibility and delivering results
- Patience, perseverance, and persuasiveness
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
TBC on experience
To be discussed
Medical Ins.Apply now >