Evodia Consulting is looking for an 111 Online Implementation Manager to work on a task in, various stakeholders locations / remote working / London. This is a 12 month contract, with a maximum day rate of £700 outside IR35.
Support outstanding implementation activities; manage the BAU transition; input findings to the comms team; input findings to the development team; input findings to the user research team
Who you will work with
Internal and external stakeholders.
What you will do
- Plan the transition of 111 online which needs to become a locally managed service
- Provide guidance and consolidated feedback from local areas as well as recommendation in relation to the implementation and testing of future changes to NHSD’s 111 online product
- Provide recommendation to the product team to surface changes and ensure this additional functionality is safely and effectively implemented at a local level
- Develop tools and collateral to support the implementation of key changes and functionality to 111 online
- Develop, coordinate and execute testing schedules working with local providers and Directory of Service leads.
Skills and Experience Required
Essential skills and experience
- Expert knowledge of implementing change at CCG and STP level including a good understanding of NHS structures. Familiarity both with the UEC structures and the individuals.
- Understanding of the Digital Transformation agenda and national policy for Urgent and Emergency Care, specifically Integrated Urgent Care
- Having extensive experience with NHS commissioning or procurement processes, stakeholder relations, and project management.
- Experience related to case management and patient transfer processes
- Demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced environment, conducting stakeholder management activities while reconciling conflicting information; excellent written and verbal communications skills, experience of producing reports for MDT audiences.
- Excellent planning skills and ability to work with conflicting priorities.